Tuesday, April 10, 2012
New Blog for Training
It's been over a year since I last posted on this blog. Things have changed - I started a full time job (in the engineering department at Columbia I used to work part time in), have almost finished my master's degree (upcoming in May), have finished my thesis for my MA (just today in fact), have done numerous races (including a marathon, 3 half ironmans, and my longest run ever of 60k), have travelled back to Qatar for the first time since I left (literally 1.5 weeks ago), and have met the man of my dreams. I'm staying in NYC for at least another year after I finish this May, but I'm dedicating my summer to training for Ironman Louisville, to take place on August 27th, 2012. I'm chronicling my training on another blog: Confessions of an Endorphin Junkie. Check that space in the coming months for (hopefully) daily updates on my training!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment