What was most invigorating for me was to be able to instill the same kind of love I have for Carnegie Mellon, both Qatar and Pittsburgh, in the students who had never been to the main campus. It gives me great satisfaction to see the joy and excitement on students faces when they get to connect with students on the main campus and experience and fall in love with Pittsburgh. I wish every student on the Pittsburgh could come to appreciate their own campus as much as the students from Qatar do.
Monday, January 14, 2008
A pilgrimmage "home"
What was most invigorating for me was to be able to instill the same kind of love I have for Carnegie Mellon, both Qatar and Pittsburgh, in the students who had never been to the main campus. It gives me great satisfaction to see the joy and excitement on students faces when they get to connect with students on the main campus and experience and fall in love with Pittsburgh. I wish every student on the Pittsburgh could come to appreciate their own campus as much as the students from Qatar do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment