In the last few weeks since I got back from Europe, I've been mostly lounging on the weekends, have had a few going away parties and such. But mostly, I've been moving into my new apartment. I'm now a 5 minute commute to work (front door to office chair), significantly closer to my Dad's place, and living in a compound with pretty much the rest of Education City. The only thing I miss is the pool and the convenience store in the compound (coming this October inshallah). I still haven't fully decorated the place, but here's a few pics of what I have so far...
Friday, June 13, 2008
New apartment!
Somehow not having as much to do and a lot more time to do it makes it much more difficult for me to actually do those things. It's the summer... oh well.
In the last few weeks since I got back from Europe, I've been mostly lounging on the weekends, have had a few going away parties and such. But mostly, I've been moving into my new apartment. I'm now a 5 minute commute to work (front door to office chair), significantly closer to my Dad's place, and living in a compound with pretty much the rest of Education City. The only thing I miss is the pool and the convenience store in the compound (coming this October inshallah). I still haven't fully decorated the place, but here's a few pics of what I have so far...



In the last few weeks since I got back from Europe, I've been mostly lounging on the weekends, have had a few going away parties and such. But mostly, I've been moving into my new apartment. I'm now a 5 minute commute to work (front door to office chair), significantly closer to my Dad's place, and living in a compound with pretty much the rest of Education City. The only thing I miss is the pool and the convenience store in the compound (coming this October inshallah). I still haven't fully decorated the place, but here's a few pics of what I have so far...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Found your blog on facebook - where'd you move to? We're in Lot 1 and I think we have the same furniture as you do! :-)
Post a Comment