Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Morocco: Round 2

I just returned from Morocco... for the 2nd time. Last week, I went to Morocco with a group of students for their spring break. The trip was Carnegie Mellon in Qatar's first attempt at doing outdoor education, and it was an amazing trip. Absolutely unbelievable. Everything - the trip, the students, the guides, even the weather - surpassed my expectations. And since I didn't blog about my first trip to Morocco (last September during Eid Al-Fitr break), I'm going to write a 4-part series post on the experience.

My pictures from last fall's trip are up on my Picasa account if you want to look at them. We went to pretty much the same places. The only difference was that we stayed an extra night up in the mountains and skipped Ait Benhadou (which are the pictures of the beautiful sunrise over the rust-coloured kasbah). That turned out to be a really good choice. I didn't bother bringing my camera on this trip because I'd already taken pictures of the same places and several very good photographers from our students body went on this trip. I'll post those pics hopefully soon.

No comments: