So here's a link to my friend's vimeo account. She had this nifty little video recorder called the flip and it's basically a 3.5' x 1.5' hand-held, low-res, camcorder that you can just stuff in your pocket and pull out whenever you want to get something on video. This was the first time I'd ever seen one but I imagine it's big inthe blogger/iReport world, or at least significantly contributing to revolution in reporting these days. Anyway...
Africa #8, 9, 10, 11, and 14 are legit recaps of our days of hiking.
Africa #7, 12, and 13 are clips from Kili but not recaps - just entertaining.
Africa #1 is of Georgia, my good friend, boatmate from college, and one of 3 other travel buddies in TZ, at the Pittsburgh airport waiting to board. They met me at Kilimanjaro airport.
Africa #15-21 are of our safari experience, including one clip where I'm failing miserably at an imitation of Steve Irwin.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment