Wednesday, June 17, 2009

T-1.5 days

Meds are in from the States, took my first anti-malarial pill this morning! Only thing I'm waiting on now is the eticket confirmation for my flight from Nairobi to Kilimanjaro International Airport... I'm taking a commuter plane with Precision Air, a Tanzanian airline. I guess this is a good indication of the pace of life over there... It's good to know where they stand.

For anybody interested in knowing, here's my rough itinerary:

Fri 6/19 Doha - Nairobi - Kilimanjaro Airport - Moshi
Sat 6/20 Moshi
Sun 6/21 Kilimanjaro
Mon 6/22 Kilimanjaro
Tues 6/23 Kilimanjaro
Wed 6/24 Kilimanjaro
Thurs 6/25 Kilimanjaro
Fri 6/26 Kilimanjaro
Sat 6/27 Kilimanjaro
Sun 6/28 Kilimanjaro
Mon 6/29 Moshi - Arusha
Tues 6/30 Safari (Serengeti)
Wed 7/1 Safari (Serengeti)
Thurs 7/2 Safari (Serengeti)
Fri 7/3 Safari (Serengeti)
Sat 7/4 Safari (Ngorongoro Crater)
Sun 7/5 Safari (Ngorongoro Crater)
Mon 7/6 Arusha - Dar Es Salaam - Zanzibar
Tues 7/7 Zanzibar
Wed 7/8 Zanzibar
Thurs 7/9 Zanzibar
Fri 7/10 Zanzibar
Sat 7/11 Zanzibar - Dar Es Salaam - Doha

I'm taking my camera with USB cables so hopefully I'll be able to give some updates and post some pictures when I'm in cities...

No comments: